User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrbsrsr View Post
    I bought an "early build" 2020 2800bh last year that had the older style cabinets and woodwork. When I saw the lighter color cabinets and woodwork of the newer build I was glad I got the older model. While the lighter color is fine IMO the newer style cabinets resemble Walmart furniture.
    I have an early 2020 Reflection 303RLS. I like the dark wood better, and it appears to be better built than the newer model. I also like the outside color better, it reminds me of a Solitude I once owned.
    I also had a 2018 Imagine 2250RK that I traded in for the 303RLS, we had it for 2yrs and never had any kind of problem with the finish.
    Last edited by Malco1; 09-02-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Yea, we’ve got a 2021 Imagine that’s a month old. Put a piece of stick on Velcro to hold the bench cushion back in place. The Velcro was stronger than the glue when we removed a cushion and pealed off the finish, leaving a white patch. At least it’s not normally visible.
    Rolf
    Oh no, I just added the velcro last week and haven't removed the cushions yet. Oops

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out the first time I put a post it note on the wood surfaces of my 2016 Reflection, off came the finish. Just this small amount of adhesive is more than this photo finish can handle. Found other places for my reminder notes!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the same thing happen I removed the sticker next to the control panel and stuck it on the cabinet corner while I did something else and forgot it. The DW pulled it off the next day along with small piece of the cabinet finish needless to say she wasn’t happy with me.
    Kim and Larry
    3 Fury friends Roscoe, Oliver and Paisley
    2018 F150 3.5 TT
    2020 Imagine 2970RL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2018 Reflection 337 RLS. The finish on the cabinets started wearing off within a year. Especially bad in bathroom and kitchen on island and stove area. Seems to be the "darker" wood and is wearing off in areas that don't even get much friction or rubbing. Very disappointed in the quality. "Leather" is wearing off of loveseat and sofa as well. If we had it all to do over again would probably get something different. Had originally planned on a Montana, but we were swayed by the layout and all the windows in the living area.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if we have the same finish but I have a 2021 320MKS and have had several nicks in the cabinetry that are very visible. I ended up going to Home Depot with a piece of the cabinetry in hand and found a matching color of stain. I used it to touch up the spots and they just vanished. That is now a welcome addition to my garage stock because nicks happen.
    -------------------------------
    2021 Reflection 320 MKS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an "early" 2020 Reflection 315RLTS with the darker cabinets and I definitely agree that the finish is really poor and thin, I full time and any cabinet that gets used the finish is coming off and it looks terrible. Pantry doors, bathroom cabinets, bedroom drawers and cupboards all show this issue. My dinette table looks awful. Is there any way that Grand Design can provide stain that we can use to touch up these areas?

Alan
    2020 315RLTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AWA315RLTS View Post
    I have an "early" 2020 Reflection 315RLTS with the darker cabinets and I definitely agree that the finish is really poor and thin, I full time and any cabinet that gets used the finish is coming off and it looks terrible. Pantry doors, bathroom cabinets, bedroom drawers and cupboards all show this issue. My dinette table looks awful. Is there any way that Grand Design can provide stain that we can use to touch up these areas?

Alan
    2020 315RLTS
    I used some "Old English" dark to touch up some scuff marks on mine. It covered very well. The wife was happy.
    Norb
    Upstate NY
    2020 Imagine 2800BH
    2013 Keystone Bullet 23BHS
    2015 Sportcraft AR-ONE 25BH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020 early build 2800bh with dark cabinets
    Norb