I purchased a Reflection 337 back in March 2014. Like all new things there were some imperfections that needed attention. The dealer was very busy and ask me to take the trailer and bring it back in a few weeks for repairs. I was getting ready to leave for the summer and so...we made an appointment for Sept 3rd when I returned. Long story short....When something went wrong while I was on the road I would call JD Adams, he would say where do you want the part sent to? I would get the item in a few days to a week depending. Well I dropped the trailer off on Sept 3rd at the dealer located in Surprise AZ off Bell Road and 115th Ave. won't mention the name, like planned, only a hand full full of minor repairs and one (I felt) major which was a flaw in the front cap. Got my trailer back Jan. 20th....can anyone beat that for down time. I don't think I have ever been lied to and given the run around more than this ever. If you ever wanted to see a grown man throw a fit...ya should been there....I threw a good one when I picked up my trailer.