User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a 2021 290BH in June (new build). Just received a new brochure and looks like they’re already advertising the upgrades. Biggest things I see are a switch from the Dexter E-Z Flex to a MORryde 3000 at the rear suspension equalizer, added a prewire to the roof for solar, and the Compass Connect control app. GD’s website also shows the 290BH as “Dealer Stock Only” meaning they’ve discontinued this particular model out so you’ll have to find one on a lot rather than order on from the factory. Looks like they’re replacing the 290BH with the 278BH which is a little shorter with less storage in the bunk, but with larger bunks. If that’s too small but you want the separate bunk room there is the 28BH or the 311BHS.
    Ben, Amanda, Levi & Asher
    2021 Reflection 150 290BH
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdelcurto View Post
    Thanks, huntr,

That’s good info.

We have several grandkids and the 268BH and the 290BH are attractive for that reason. I’m really leaning towards the 295RL with the full booth (not the 1/2 booth) setup. That set up would sleep 4 or 5 of the grandkids no problem, but will still provide my wife and I with plenty of living space when it’s just the two of us. The 295 with the full booth seem pretty sparse, so I may have to order one if we go that route.

We’ve owned versions of both the bunkhouse and rear living before and both have their pros and cons. Our last fiver was a mid-bunk, which solved both the sleeping capacity and the living space issues, but it was a beast and my current tow vehicle (2500 Ram diesel short bed) doesn’t have the cargo capacity to handle it anyway (sadly, it’s only at about 2100 lbs). That’s why I’m really leaning towards the 150 series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have the 268BH and have no complaints besides the bathroom sink faucet is nearly unusable. Too low and too short, a replacement has been purchased. We have a 12 year old and she loves the upstairs and downstairs apartments. 😜 However, if having only occasional visitors I wouldn't suggest dedicating that kind of space to full time beds, although the rear storage space is large and created because of the bunk beds and we love that space!! There's a lot of inexpensive TPMS systems on the market so we added our own, wouldn't tow without one. Not impressed with the WineGuard360 option doesn't do much and the reviews are not stellar. Goodluck with the decision. Cheers!
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokitect View Post
    Biggest things I see are a switch from the Dexter E-Z Flex to a MORryde 3000 at the rear suspension equalizer
    Is this significant? I’m not up to speed on the suspension stuff?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J Maguire View Post
    We have the 268BH and have no complaints besides the bathroom sink faucet is nearly unusable. Too low and too short, a replacement has been purchased. We have a 12 year old and she loves the upstairs and downstairs apartments. [emoji12] However, if having only occasional visitors I wouldn't suggest dedicating that kind of space to full time beds, although the rear storage space is large and created because of the bunk beds and we love that space!! There's a lot of inexpensive TPMS systems on the market so we added our own, wouldn't tow without one. Not impressed with the WineGuard360 option doesn't do much and the reviews are not stellar. Goodluck with the decision. Cheers!
    Thanks, J,

That rear storage in the 268 is impressive! Kids do love bunks, don’t they?

I like the 268 for a lot of reasons. Going to have to do the Pros and Cons list for the 2 or 3 models on the short list and see where each shakes out.

Thanks for letting me know about the sink/faucet issue. Good to know.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mid-year changes on the Reflection

Quote Originally Posted by bdelcurto View Post
    Is this significant? I’m not up to speed on the suspension stuff?

I’m not an expert but from what I’ve read on the forum the MORryde CRE3000 on the newer models is an improvement over the Dexter EZ-Flex. I have not been able to find a head-to-head review on the internet. A fair number of users on here have posts about upgrading their suspension on heavier rigs (Solitude & Momentum) to the MORryde. Hopefully someone else can elaborate further.

Ben, Amanda, Levi & Asher
    2021 Reflection 150 290BH
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine also came with wet bolts installed...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking forward to the 278 coming out. We have enjoyed our MK, but it seems the kids and grand baby enjoy coming with us more than I would have thought. We like the idea of closing a door to the bunks.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wet bolts and roof solar prep was standard on 2020 Reflections.

Ken
    2020 Reflection 31MB Fifth Wheel
    2007 Ford F350 diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New 150 series floorplan, 280RS. Looks very similar to the 295RL but about 2 feet shorter.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...oorplans/280rs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12