Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mid-year changes on the Reflection

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a new Reflection 150 Series in the not too distant future.

I’m curious about the timing of mid-year changes from Grand Design. Does anyone here know when those typically roll out? Do they typically roll out new floor plans mid-year as well?

I called customer service at Grand Design with this question, but understandably so, they were pretty vague about it.

I’d like to see what those changes might be before I pull the trigger, so I’ll probably wait until then, but I was just curious as to when those updates generally happen.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few new models coming out shortly.

Most (if not all) the mid year "upgrades" are out already. ( Goodyear Endurance tires, Connect wireless app system, Lippert tire Lync, Winegard AIR 360 with internet connectivity)

What kind of 150 series are you looking for? (floorplans)
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post

Most (if not all) the mid year "upgrades" are out already. ( Goodyear Endurance tires, Connect wireless app system, Lippert tire Lync, Winegard AIR 360 with internet connectivity)

What kind of 150 series are you looking for? (floorplans)
    Thanks, huntr,

That’s good info.

We have several grandkids and the 268BH and the 290BH are attractive for that reason. I’m really leaning towards the 295RL with the full booth (not the 1/2 booth) setup. That set up would sleep 4 or 5 of the grandkids no problem, but will still provide my wife and I with plenty of living space when it’s just the two of us. The 295 with the full booth seem pretty sparse, so I may have to order one if we go that route.

We’ve owned versions of both the bunkhouse and rear living before and both have their pros and cons. Our last fiver was a mid-bunk, which solved both the sleeping capacity and the living space issues, but it was a beast and my current tow vehicle (2500 Ram diesel short bed) doesn’t have the cargo capacity to handle it anyway (sadly, it’s only at about 2100 lbs). That’s why I’m really leaning towards the 150 series.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two quick follow-up questions for you, huntr. When do you foresee the new models coming out and are those in the 150 Series?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting on the Lippert tire Lync, wish mine came with it, a June 2020 build.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Interesting on the Lippert tire Lync, wish mine came with it, a June 2020 build.
    It will be interesting to see what the deal is with the Tire Linc. I suspect it’s an option. I was personally planning on going with the TST TPMS and probably will if the Tire Linc isn’t standard equipment.

If you’re interested, here’s a good review of TST and TireMinder from folks who have used both. They include a discount code for the TST system, which seems like a fantastic system.

https://youtu.be/MSszgtWLtug

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last Reflection I looked at had the AIR 360 antenna system. Do the new Reflections have the AIR 360 or the AIR 360+?

The AIR 360 is an antenna for TV, FM and AM.
    https://winegard.com/products/hdtv-d.../air-360-white

The AIR 360+ is an antenna for TV, FM, WiFi and cellular connectivity.
    https://winegard.com/products/hdtv-d...360-plus-black

The Winegard Gateway router is added to enable the WiFi and cellular connectivity.
    https://winegard.com/products/hdtv-d...0-plus/gateway

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    You can buy it and it will work stand alone without the One Control. Just need the sensors and the repeater and download the app. I just found out they are releasing an alert indicator that is wireless and can be charged via USB that you keep in the vehicle and it will alert you of an issue if your tires go above or below your set range and basically tells you to open the app and check your tire pressure. I keep the app open rolling down the road and if there is a problem I will get a notification and the tire will turn red with the problem. It will be nice to have the alert indicator as a backup just in case the app is to accidentally get closed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Tire Link is a standard on all Reflections now.

There is a new bunk model in 150 series coming out, the 278BH. It is a remodel of the discontinued 290BH.

It should be out in late October, maybe into November.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine came with the 360+
    I will probably never use a gateway as I am seeking a getaway, lol
    Last edited by Grandesigner; 08-25-2020 at 03:52 PM.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast