Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 395M slides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395M slides

This is a first time post for me. I have been reading the forum for several years. I feel like a ping-pong ball as GD and Lippert can't/won't give me the information I need and insists the other should be answering my question. The driver's side main slide has four lines under it attached to the exterior of the inside of the wall, three of the lines go back into the frame of the RV and one is a hydraulic hose the runs down the frame rail. The cable support system for these lines is gone. Don't know when I lost it but my last trip I noticed the lines hanging down. I looked at the passenger side main slide as to how it is supported. I observed where the rod is mounted to the frame and how the support is screwed into the inside of the exterior wall. It is not obvious to me the same mounting occured on the other side. GD parts look up gave me a part# 55055, Mechanism Flexguard Double Kit. What I could not get either GD or Lippert to do is give me a picture or schematic of how the support system works on the driver's side main slide. So, what I am requesting is if you have a 2017 GD Momentum 395M, could you send me a couple pictures of how your lines are supported after the slides are extended? Specifically, how it is mounted on the frame and on the exterior of the slide. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks!

2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 F350, 6.7l, 4.30 rear end
    US Army Retired
    Havana, FL

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

If no pics by the time I setup camp later today I will snap some of my 385TH. Should be similar. I did add a stainless hinge in the middle of mine because the support was about to crack in half.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Welcome!

If no pics by the time I setup camp later today I will snap some of my 385TH. Should be similar. I did add a stainless hinge in the middle of mine because the support was about to crack in half.
    Looking forward to the pic's. The hinge is a good idea!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent.,.........
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE