Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2014 369rl desk drawer

Hey guys

Cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for but the clip that keeps my desk drawer under the tv in place has become weak and the desk drawer will pop out during trips. Anyone know what this is called so I can order a new one? The part attached to the drawer is kind of triangle shaped but the part I need is mounted inside and it has 2 roller that the drawer piece attaches to. The roller spring has become weak and no longer keeps the drawer in place.

Thanks
    2014 Solitude 369rl
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin Trans
    Reese Goosebox

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkh36619 View Post
    Hey guys

Cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for but the clip that keeps my desk drawer under the tv in place has become weak and the desk drawer will pop out during trips. Anyone know what this is called so I can order a new one? The part attached to the drawer is kind of triangle shaped but the part I need is mounted inside and it has 2 roller that the drawer piece attaches to. The roller spring has become weak and no longer keeps the drawer in place.

Thanks
    Sounds like: a Roller Catch, Brown https://www.amazon.com/Hardware-Hous.../dp/B002BY9JT6
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah! I believe thats it! Thanks!
    2014 Solitude 369rl
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin Trans
    Reese Goosebox