Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    My wife and I too like where this thread is going and the burger sounds amazing droidguru......will need to try it out. Bruce & Terry--Red Zin is one of Carol's favorites ! For those active on this thread and the “Trip to Napa valley” thread, and you are going to visit the Napa Valley wine country, bringing back some vino to share with your fellow GD Forum owners will be MOST appreciated indeed !

Carol and I took in the south of Frisco wine country area (we did Monterey Bay to Paso Robles areas) a few years ago on our drive down highway 1 from Frisco and the drive was spectacular. We wanted to stop at the J. Lohr winery in Paso Robles as Jerry Lohr is from South Dakota. They were wonderful and gracious hosts and we also got to spend some time with Jerry’s son Steve. Next time, we will need to go north to Napa/Sonoma/others.

We have a serious problem though. When enjoying our wine sitting in our rich Corinthian leather (thank you, Ricardo Montalbán) theater seats watching our favorite Blu-rays of Don Clark and the Fenech brothers counting the cash……..where are we to put the wine glass when you don’t want to hold it ? I understand the Solitudes come with a “wine butler” attendant to hold your wine glass but we Reflection (and possible Momentum as well) owners have to move and find a suitable place to set down our glass. We may have to trade up.

Dan
    If your trade up includes wine butler, we're coming to your RV for our evening glass .... Or two....or three!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    My wife and I too like where this thread is going and the burger sounds amazing droidguru......will need to try it out. Bruce & Terry--Red Zin is one of Carol's favorites ! For those active on this thread and the “Trip to Napa valley” thread, and you are going to visit the Napa Valley wine country, bringing back some vino to share with your fellow GD Forum owners will be MOST appreciated indeed !

Carol and I took in the south of Frisco wine country area (we did Monterey Bay to Paso Robles areas) a few years ago on our drive down highway 1 from Frisco and the drive was spectacular. We wanted to stop at the J. Lohr winery in Paso Robles as Jerry Lohr is from South Dakota. They were wonderful and gracious hosts and we also got to spend some time with Jerry’s son Steve. Next time, we will need to go north to Napa/Sonoma/others.

We have a serious problem though. When enjoying our wine sitting in our rich Corinthian leather (thank you, Ricardo Montalbán) theater seats watching our favorite Blu-rays of Don Clark and the Fenech brothers counting the cash……..where are we to put the wine glass when you don’t want to hold it ? I understand the Solitudes come with a “wine butler” attendant to hold your wine glass but we Reflection (and possible Momentum as well) owners have to move and find a suitable place to set down our glass. We may have to trade up.
    Dan: You could always go to West Marine and buy a swiveling Bar Buoy drink holder like they use on boats. I don't know about stem wine glass, but it'll handle a paper cup just fine. We got home last night from touring the Paso Robles area on our way home from Hawaii--via San Francisco. About the closest we get to fine wine is Strawberry Hill.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123