Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theater Seating in Linen Model numbers

I have a 2019 372WB which has a broken Linen color theater recliner. I have contacted Lippert for a new chair but I need the model number as they say the new chairs are not available in linen. The model number is supposed to be under the foot reset on a tag but my tags are missing so I can't tell Lippert the model number. They are willing to send me a new chair if I can get the model number.

Is any one willing to check their Linen colored recliner and take a picture of the model number for me?

Thanks

Dave

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not at home right now (visiting my mother-in-law for a few days) or I would be happy to. Grand Design customer service should be able to give you the information based on your VIN. The link below to GD parts lookup for your model and year has the GD part number:

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/42139

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob,

Thanks for the link. We have been trying to get a hold of Grand Designs and our local dealer for a month to get these numbers and no one would help us. We Finally got some one at Lippert to help and 1 week before our warranty expired but they need the model numbers.

My wife finally got a sales person at Grand Design to get a repair tech on the phone and he was able to get us the model numbers. The one you have listed is the original number but apparently there are new parts. Lippert could not find either the old part (681278) or the new part (682326) in their system, by Grand Design also gave us the Lippert part number (7598534) which they were able to find in the system, so hopefully we have 2 new recliners coming our way.

Thanks

Dave