User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been researching for weeks now, but I can not determine if the Compass Connect will be able to add the Tire Linc as an additional device. If so, what kind of functionality will it have? There seem to be less expensive (and better rated) TPMS systems available. I'm still undecided as to which TPMS system to buy for my 2600RB.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    Compass Connect, but do they still have a Jensen>
    Our ‘21 2500 has the CC & yes still a Jensen. I’m glad it works for y’all, the directions & I didn’t see eye to eye on the Jensen in our ‘20 Nash 22H, so I’m installing the Sony BluRay player I orig purchased for the Nash.
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 23BHE, picked up right before Christmas, has the Compass Connect. Can’t get the stupid thing to connect to mine phone though, so I have no idea how well it works, when it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelnate View Post
    Our 23BHE, picked up right before Christmas, has the Compass Connect. Can’t get the stupid thing to connect to mine phone though, so I have no idea how well it works, when it works.

Sweet!! We pick up our 23BHE next month. Good to hear it has the Compass Connect!!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelnate View Post

I'm sure you've downloaded the correct app and used the phone to scan the code on the sticker above the control panel....?
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    I have been researching for weeks now, but I can not determine if the Compass Connect will be able to add the Tire Linc as an additional device. If so, what kind of functionality will it have? There seem to be less expensive (and better rated) TPMS systems available. I'm still undecided as to which TPMS system to buy for my 2600RB.
    Yay, my very first post! Anyway, we picked up our 17MKE last week and it has the Compass Connect system. Yes, Tire Linc can be added. Yesterday I finally finished adding all of my sensors - I have the 4 on the trailer tires, 1 on the trailer spare, and 4 on the truck. (I wanted a total of 10 but we're having "issues" accessing the truck's spare.) And yes, it was expensive! It gives pressure and temperature on each tire and you can set ranges for alarms.
    Last edited by BeeJayCeeYa; 02-12-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    I'm sure you've downloaded the correct app and used the phone to scan the code on the sticker above the control panel....?
    Yep. I scan the code and the app just spins and spins, and nothing ever happens.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345