Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
I think we're on the same page, but referencing the jargon differently causing some misunderstanding. I do not think any of us here were saying auto-leveled, but saying the rig should be level before slide out extension. In auto-level terms, that's with both axes within a couple tenths of level, which is about the accuracy of small, economical bubble levels used before the electronics to level campers. If you are roughly leveling - then you are following good practice. I, for one, did not get that your were basically getting your rig "within bubble" first, extending, and then auto-leveling. Fact of the matter, that is what I have been doing as my Ground Control 3.0 system has been malfunctioning for months (I am actually at the Factory Service Center right now having it looked at along with another major repair).
It is all good. I don’t think people read all my original post. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t messing anything up with the auto leveling Lippert system since this is new to me. It makes set up easy. It is nice to not have a half inch of water standing in the shower from not being level, lol. The system is pretty amazing.