User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jleonard View Post
    ...I'm getting a full 120+ volts to the trailer now. I don't know what voltage we were getting in the Lazy Days delivery lot. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    Mine all failed while plugged into shore power.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have about 6 of them flickering. Driving us nuts. Need to replace I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Solitude 379fl

Jeff & Kathy
    Central Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flickering LED Lights?

Capitals25 situation is an echo of ours in our 2021 22MLE, from the lights to the converter. Working with local dealer to replace defective lights, supposedly on back order. Going to try swapping one that flickers with one that doesn't just to verify, will update.
    BTW, those interesting looking, flat clear wire connectors are made by Wago and worth a research read (they're reusable) before you mess with any wiring that uses them.

Quote Originally Posted by capitals25 View Post
    EXACTLY the same situation in our 2021 22MLE. Doesn't seem to matter what other equipment we have on or off on the main panel. If we don't have any of the independent oval lights on, the round lights flicker. It's the same with the single one on a switch in the bathroom. If we turn on one of the independent oval ones, the flickering stops. Usually turning on the entry one works best, but usually any of them stop the flickering. I have it at the top of my list for contacting GD. Not that I want others to have issues, but it's very encouraging to know we're not alone and to hear about the defective batch. From an electrical perspective, it's been strange to understand how turning on one of the other lights makes it BETTER instead of worse. Another thing I find odd is how loud/strong the converter fan runs when the round lights are on. I could have everything else off and just turning on those lights makes the fan run louder than anything else ever does. If these are LEDs, the load should be very minimal. Maybe it also has to do with the potential defect.

BTW, this is my first post on the site. If I've messed up the proper flow of replying or anything else, constructive feedback is obviously welcome. I appreciate everyone's advice on the site. I've read countless posts and it was essential for my pre-purchase research and preparation for our recent PDI/purchase. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12