Well, I've done a search and read all I can before posting. Still, I'd like to bring up the dreaded tire discussion again for my own reassurance and your feedback. When I got my Cameo in 09, it came with Duro tires. I researched, to my wits end, on everything safety related and tires seemed to be like the number one down-the-road concern of mine. Duro did not have a good reputation. So, I changed them out with Goodyear G614s. Next 5 years, not a problem and I had a TST TPMS as well. Ok, here I am once again and my 303 has just arrived at the dealership. So excited. They are installing a second AC and they're awaiting Maxxis M8008 tires. The Maxxis seem like the only real possibility for 15" tires. Who knows on the 16" conversion later. Read where you can and can't on that. Will follow those discussions too. Your actual usage on the same/similar RV using Maxxis is valuable to me. I posted here vs Reflection forum because some of you may have run the Maxxis before even though you might not be using them now (and bigger audience potentially). How many of you upgraded the Westlakes to Maxxis? If you have, how are they running on your Reflection? How many are content with Westlake? What kind of miles have you logged on either? My walk-through/1.5 hour demo, with my own PDI, is next week after all is installed. Thanks folks.

Brent