Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Norcold 1210T -- will not turn on

Hello all I just picked up my 311BHS on Friday brought home and parked it for the night Saturday morning went and plugged the unit into 110 and turned on my fridge and it was running like a champ was cooling down (and even thru walk thru on Friday it was cold and running). Sunday morning go out to finish packing up unit and now I can't even get my fridge to turn on. I have checked the disconnect and it's in the on position, checked the fuse and breaker, and even check the fuses in the back of the fridge and there still good. I have read about small breaker that needs to be reset via magnet but all the videos I seen there still is power to that breaker. Going to call my dealer this morning and see what they can tell me as well. maybe some ideas for this group might give me some more ideas to look at.

Thank you
    Dean And Monica
    Brighton, Colorado
    2021 Grand Deign 311 BHS
    TV: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (aka Grumpy Smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not familiar with the invert powered frig. Can you plug the frig direct into a 110 outlet directly from your home? Maybe bypassing the inverter in the RV. Let us know the outcome after talking to the dealer.
    Tom and Sandi
    2017 337RLS