Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCI Connect Anywhere location in 2021 Momentum 397TH

Hello, I am looking for the location of the LCI Connect Anywhere module in my 2021 Momentum 397TH. I have looked from nose to tail and in the pass thru storage behind the panel. I know most campers vary on placement of it but if someone with the same floorplan could send me where theirs is located, i would greatly appreciate that. Thanks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJS2015 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for the location of the LCI Connect Anywhere module in my 2021 Momentum 397TH. I have looked from nose to tail and in the pass thru storage behind the panel. I know most campers vary on placement of it but if someone with the same floorplan could send me where theirs is located, i would greatly appreciate that. Thanks.
    On my 2019 Momentum it is behind the touchpad. It comes off the wall and behind there is the router and control

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the 2021s, they moved the touchpad right next to the door so it wouldn’t be there, but they might have kept it where it used to be. Ill take off the rockford fosgate radio and look behind it to see if is there.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it’s there, it would be very hard to get to. I just took off the radio and looked through the 3 in hole. I didn’t see it though. It might be there, but with all the wires it’s very hard to tell. Any other suggestions of where it could be?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I spoke to grand design before I posted this and they said to look in all the cabinets and in the pass thru storage so I did that and I did not find anything. Since I couldn’t find anything I posted on the forums asking if you guys new possibly where it would be. I decided to call grand design one more time after that and I got a new person. They immediately told me that I should look about the cabinets above the bar area and sure enough, there it was. So to anyone with a 2021 Momentum 397TH (maybe other models too), check for it above your cabinets.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for the router, it's on top of the kitchen cabinets. If you turn off your lights and make it dark inside, you'll see the red and green glow from the lights on the router. To get info off it it, bring a ladder and your smartphone to take a pic of the label.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this standard equipment on the new Momentums?

I don't recall seeing it as an available option when I ordered.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 2021 397 its above the cabinets. Mot hard to get to with a ladder. They started mounting the one control screen by the door. I'm not too much of a fan on that, but it works
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, as others have said, it's on top of the cabinets (if you're looking for the router).