I have a 2019 imagine 3000QB. I have been camping all summer and haven’t really noticed any issues with the AC except the air flow in the front bedroom isn’t very good out of the AC ceiling vent (farthest from the rooftop AC unit) which I’m sure is the nature of the beast. This is the first weekend I’ve had to turn the heat on and there seems to be some design flaws. The first one I noticed right away is that there is a round vent that blows directly onto the thermostat (pretty obvious problem). It’s the vent in the kitchen area. So needless to say that the furnace kicks on for about 30 seconds and then turns off. Then 3 minutes later kicks right back on as soon as the hot air stops blowing on the thermostat. It is not the closing type vent, it is supposed to be directional but it only changes the direction by about 6 inches. My other issue is that the same vent as well as the one in the bathroom blow like a jet engine and the other 3 don’t blow very hard at all. The layout just for reference, is starting with the front, bedroom with a pocket door (1 vent) bathroom with another pocket door (1 vent) main living area which starts with kitchen then on the back side is couch and tv (2 vents) and then another pocket door to finish with the bunk room in the very back (1 vent). Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone have any solutions? I thought about closing the one off that blows onto the thermostat with hvac foil tape but I don’t know if that could damage the unit with it not being balanced. I thought that may help force more air to the other vents but I don’t know if that’s a smart thing to do. Also, it may sound dumb but does an RV have a return air inside for the furnace just like a house does. I’m new to campers this year and didn’t have time today to look around before I came back home. Any insight is greatly appreciated I have a few more weekends and want to be a little more comfortable for my last camping month this year. Thanks in advance.