User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacing gray water cable

I have a 2019 Solitude 344GK. When I tried to pull the shower gray water valve this morning, the rod came out in my hand. Looks like a broken cable. I dropped the coroplast and got the first screw out of the assembly. My problem is I can’t find the set screw that holds the cable in the valve. I think this is a Valterra valve but can’t find a name anywhere. Anyone know where that pesky set screw is?

I’ve been reading this forum for a year. Never needed to post before. How do I add photos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found my answer, out of frustration. I used two screwdrivers and pried off the out cover, exposing the set screw holding the cable. Found a valve & cable 80 miles away. Wow, these things are expensive! But I’ll have it all back together tomorrow.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LovinTheJourney View Post
    I have a 2019 Solitude 344GK. When I tried to pull the shower gray water valve this morning, the rod came out in my hand. Looks like a broken cable. I dropped the coroplast and got the first screw out of the assembly. My problem is I can’t find the set screw that holds the cable in the valve. I think this is a Valterra valve but can’t find a name anywhere. Anyone know where that pesky set screw is?

I’ve been reading this forum for a year. Never needed to post before. How do I add photos?
    When this happened on my reflection 337RLS the set screw came loose and the cable pulled out. I reinserted the cable and tightened the set screw for the fix. Good luck.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually