User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide out/electric issue?

We were not able to head out with out 2016 Solitude this season. Tried power up the slideouts a few weeks ago with no success. Also could not get the awning to extend. Had power for lower voltage demand items like the roof fan and lights. Fuses all appeared to be fine.
    Any suggestions??
    Thanks,
    Larry

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try this while plugged into shore power with the converter on, or just the battery? Lights and fans are low current draw items, maybe the battery needs a good charge, or get a load test on the battery to see if it needs to be replaced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Petroskey View Post
    We were not able to head out with out 2016 Solitude this season. Tried power up the slideouts a few weeks ago with no success. Also could not get the awning to extend. Had power for lower voltage demand items like the roof fan and lights. Fuses all appeared to be fine.
    Any suggestions??
    Thanks,
    Larry
    Our awnings stopped working on our new solitude the 1st time out, while they were in the out position. It ends up there are several fuses hidden in our solitude some are behind the electrical fuse panel. Which doesn't make sense because we have spare fuse places in our fuse panel. And there was even 2 fuses hidden inside a decorative beam that runs up the wall from the cargo compartment to the ceiling, that's where the two inline fuses were for the awning. The next step is starting to follow wires you'll probly find a few inline fuses somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TY for the responses. Found a blown low voltage fuse and replaced. Your comments got me looking further/more closely at the panel and found one that powers the panel itself. Good to go, thanks again!
    Larry