User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on your truck. Do you have a short bed or long bed? Puck system or no? Weight of new 5er? If a long-bed, my "best" would be the Trailersaver BD5. My 2nd and more cost effective would be B&W Companion 25K# which I love.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are not going to the B&W, I'd give a recommendation for the Curt A-series (not Q-series), such as the A25. We switched to one after a modification to our truck removed the ability to quickly remove the B&W using the puck system in our Ram truck. I now use a PullRite 4439 picture frame and a Curt A25, and the combination works really well.
    2016 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
    2014 Ram 3500 CC/LB/CTD/Aisin/4.10
    2014 Polaris RZR 800EPS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a B&W guy too. American made of the utmost quality workmanship. Love the up and down, front and back adjustability.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Trailer Saver on my truck.
    I really like it alot.
    2017 Momentum 376th
    2000 Volvo 610 DD 12.7L Eaton 10 speed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to agree with Bearii on the B&W Companion hitch. I have a Dodge Ram that I pull our solitude 310GK with. Very simple to use and comes apart if you want to take it out as it's not light. Would buy again if I had to replace it for some strange reason.
    KT

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B&W get my vote too... really solid, never had a problem with it
    2017 Solitude 379 FLS
    2017 Ford F350 SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone once tried to tell me the Anderson style /brand would void my warranty. ( apparently not true) I liked the concept but being a novice I was scared of it's robustness. I went with a Reese M5 20K model for my 337RLS because my Changing Lanes heroes went with it & I liked the always ready to receive feature the way the pin was wrapped around vrs clamshell and even though I of course do pull tests, I like the Green indicator at capture.. Wasn't cheap but looks purdy too. Does not seem that popular though so I've noticed. I wonder if I'm the only fan boy
    Doug&Dena
    2020 337RLS
    2019 Ram 3500 HO Cummins Dually
    Reese M5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another B&W vote here as well. It's heavy tho and if I were to do it again, I'd probably go with a goosebox over the andersen so there is nothing to remove other than the ball. I have a slide in camper as well so no rails was a must.
    2022 F350 DRW - Lariat, LBCC, 4x4, 7.3L, 4.30 gears
    2018 Imagine 2150RB (SOLD)
    2005 Four Wheel Camper, Grandby (Slide-in Popup)
    2020 Reflection 337RLS (SOLD)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Goosebox. I especially love having nothing but a turnover ball in the bed of my truck.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    No 5th Wheel hitch list would be complete without the Reese GooseBox.

We love the fact that we can utilize our truck bed easily and don't have to carry all the extra weight around of a conventional 5th Wheel hitch.

We also love how smooth it rides with it's built-in Air Bags and Shock Absorbers.

The installation only takes about an hour.

We really Love the Reese GooseBox and can't imagine using a regular (or Anderson) hitch.
    I have to agree. I had the dealer swap out the pin hitch to a goose neck. It is so easy to get ready and break down after a trip. You get your bed back in less that 5 minutes..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast