User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

399TH Interior Dimensions?

I’m hoping someone with the 399TH might have some interior dimensions. We forgot to take exact measurements during our walk through and we don’t pick it up for a few more weeks.

I’ve tried to create a scaled drawing from the floor plan, but since a few inches can make a big difference I wanted to validate my numbers. If you have a full floor plan with dimensions, awesome! If not, I’m specifically looking for the exact usable length and width of the long LR slide and then the space available at the end of the master bed (length of side wall space next to window and length of wall between bathroom door and side wall (where the TV is.)

Can anyone help? Thank you!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017, and dont know if any of the dimensions changed. Also, I have a king bed and dont know if that affects the bed side measurement. For the slide depth, I measured to the front of the flange.

Wall with TV - 31"
    Wall next to bed - 74.5"
    Big slide in LR - 39" x 131"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my goodness thank you! I have two more questions - do you have the super sofa? And might you be able to measure that bedroom side wall from the end of the bed to the bathroom? My goal is to put a tiny laptop desk against that wall at the end of the bed, so I need to know how wide the desk could be. I’m guessing it’s around 28” or so? Ours has a king bed too.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem.
    We do have the super sofa.
    The bed frame to wall is 32.5"
    The plywood that mattress sits on is 27.5" to wall.

Our mattress is 25" to wall. We have a memory foam mattress that we cut curves on the ends to match the headboard section, so a traditional mattress would have less clearance.

The top of our mattress is 30" from floor, so a table higher than that might work, but the window frame is at the same height and is 21" from the wall.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you again. That was so helpful. I want to look for a desk but I didn’t want to get attached to anything that didn’t fit. My crazy idea is to try and squish my queen mattress on the king base but sideways. So turned 90 degrees. I am pretty sure it will squish. I will trim down the platform so there is just a tiny overhang over the base and align the edge of the mattress to the edge of the platform, which will give me a little bit of oddly shaped storage on the other side of the bed against the headboard. I’m hoping that will allow me enough space for a narrow desk and chair at the end of the bed facing the outside wall. Then when I’m sitting in the chair I’ll just be in front of the bathroom door which is fine. I work full time remotely so I need a quiet space and I don’t want to monopolize the living room as the office.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like an interesting plan, but I think it will be very tight. I dont know what your plans are for the garage area, but that might give you some more flexibility and space. You might be able to rig up some type of folding desk on the wall near the garage bathroom door, I'm thinking one that is mounted to the wall, folds out/up when you need it and the legs would hold the other end up.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The garage will be my mom’s bedroom. She will be living with me full time, so I’ve got to find a way to make the bedroom space work somehow. I can do some work in the living room but I’ll need privacy for calls and meetings. Thanks again for your help!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jill - I'm assuming you also have the supersofa. One of the reasons we opted for the recliners was the little dining table. The perfect place to double as a desk. That's our intent, anyway.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW