User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the top of the arm is a little bit forward or back from the mounted bracket it can do this I had the same issue and found that I could adjust the length. There is not much adjustment but it may be enough if you are fractions of an inch off.
    2019 Imagine 3170BH
    2020 F-250 XLT 7.3 Gas
    Carleton, MI 48117

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwatts86 View Post
    When closing the awning on my 2019 Refection 303, one side does not fully shut. It is about 1-2 inches from fully closing. I have checked the awning fabric - does not appear to have slipped. The arms don't appear to be bent - I can physically push the arms closed. I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks
    On our 337 the rear arm stuck and I didn't realize it until I opened the door. It was cocked so I pulled on it and it came out. It rolls back up tight. But now every time I extend it I bump the button the pull on the arm to free it up then it goes out fine. The RV dealer tried to tell me the awning shrunk. I will just do what I've been doing instead of buying a new awning.
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwatts86 View Post
    When closing the awning on my 2019 Refection 303, one side does not fully shut. It is about 1-2 inches from fully closing. I have checked the awning fabric - does not appear to have slipped. The arms don't appear to be bent - I can physically push the arms closed. I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks
    Had the opposite problem on our 351M. The front arm on the awning would not extend. History, I made the classic mistake of leaving the awning out one night. It was calm, clear, perfect, what could go wrong. $667 later, the dealer replaced both arms. Second opening the forward arm was non-compliant. I considered returning to the dealer, but they installed this. Using OneControl and a ladder, I observed several ext/ret cycles. Once the offending points were located, WD-40 solved the problem. Sometimes it is just that easy. Good luck and safe travels.

2019 x 351M, Gen-Y Gooseneck
    2019 Ram 3500, LB, SRW, CC, 6.7 CTD, 68RFE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just sprayed all the moving parts with silicone and mine now closes all the way.Thanks for that suggestion, nice easy fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the exact same problem. Finally figured out that i had retracted it backwards. What I mean is that when I retracted it the fabric rolled up the wrong way. To fix it I extended the awning and kept the button pushed....once it extended fully it will reverse on its own and retract the fabrick the opposite direction. Problem fixed....it retracted fully on both sides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The right side of my awning isn't working ( the side near front)
    The left side works normal, what could be the issue?
    Does it have a motor on that side too?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One motor. The right side must be pinched, my experience is most likely the bottom. Check for wear spot or try the lube.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123