Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 5w is in my storage unit so I don't have access to my VIN but I will get it soon and update my profile. thanks Janice. Thanks also to all that are responding. I don't believe it is a low voltage issue as I make sure shore power is still plugged in when I start to raise the legs (power is the last thing I put away). (longshot) Where did you get those circuit breakers so cheap? Thanks again.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaile View Post
    My 5w is in my storage unit so I don't have access to my VIN but I will get it soon and update my profile. thanks Janice. Thanks also to all that are responding. I don't believe it is a low voltage issue as I make sure shore power is still plugged in when I start to raise the legs (power is the last thing I put away). (longshot) Where did you get those circuit breakers so cheap? Thanks again.

bought them at a RV dealership in Kent Washington
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been having the same exact issue, and I am glad that I read through this forum as often as I can ! We are moving to a new site tomorrow, and as soon as I can, the breaker will be replaced.

Gord Fuchs
    Presently at Brantley Lake State Park
    New Mexico

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't just a problem with RV circuit breakers. Many residential panel-mounted GCFI breakers suffer the same fate. Good suggestion on getting a spare.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

njoyinglife
    To all that responded,

We have been on the move this last week. I had a chance yesterday to purchase and replace the 50 amp circuit breaker. It was a success. The jacks came up without any hesitation this morning and the temp was 36 degrees when we left. I got the last circuit breaker the dealership had but will purchase a spare as soon as we get settled again in Florida. This forum is a great source of information and I continue to learn things every time I read it. Thanks again to all that contributed to this subject.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to am having this problem 2015 Solitude 369rl. Where is this breakers location. If you can take a picture of it's location. I have had to change the 10 amp fuse three times now and sound like I need to change the breaker.

njoyinglife
    C Davis

I'm not too handy with the camera, but it's easy to find. It's right behind the battery fastened to the outside wall. Follow your positive (black) cable from the battery to the circuit breaker. There are 2 cables on the battery terminal side of the breaker. The other cable, I believe, goes to the battery disconnect. The aux side of the breaker cable goes to the pump. 12 volt 50 amp auto circuit breaker. When raising the jacks this morning again they all went up without hesitation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I ll follow Your direction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my previous rig into Lippert for a leaking Jack. While it was there they replaced the breaker with a 80 amp manual reset breaker
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaile View Post
    Hi @dhaile,

I sent you a private message on 02/25/15 and have not heard back... basically it said:

Before driving over to your unit you may want to check your insurance and licensing paperwork, as your 17-digit RV VIN should be listed there also.
    Hope this helps, and hope to hear back from you so we can help address your concerns

Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

- Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast