Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.
    Sorry. Weren't us.
    We left Silverton, and drove south on 550, to Aztec, NM, where we live.
    2017 Momentum 376th
    2000 Volvo 610 DD 12.7L Eaton 10 speed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any issues getting that SxS into the garage? If you have a pic of the garage with the SxS in it and the tiedown setup would you mind sharing that with us? I'm looking at a 376THS and want to make sure my 102"Lx50"Wx69"T RZR800 would fit.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to take my roll cage off, and set it in front of the seats, and the rear on the outsides of the rear cargo box.
    I do not have the movable bed.
    I winch it in and out, and the sides are scratched a little from the walls. My front passenger side mud flap catches the power outlet, but scrapes on by.
    It's a tight fit for sure, but doable.
    The winch hold the front by way of a chain, from front tie down to front tie down, and a ring thru the chain for the winch hook to clip to.
    2017 Momentum 376th

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son in law is a dispatcher at a large trucking company. He can buy a "fleet truck" that's been well maintained for 1,000,000 miles for $5,000. Still more life left in it than most RVers will ever use.

But of course the owners would have to be spry enough to climb up into that monster's cab. And you would most likely have to carry a motorcycle to get around on when you get to your destination.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My truck is but 184". Just a little longer than my Ford F350 lb, cc. I can park the Volvo in just about any car space !
    We are planning on hanging in Baja, Mx when we retire.
    Atv's, and utv's aren't regulated, hence us buying the SxS. That will be our transportation down there.
    Its also got a street legal plate on it. Can we drive it on the streets of places we go ??
    2017 Momentum 376th

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12