User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, I found 2019 and newer GM trucks have power management software on the 7 wire trailer harness which does not allow enough current to power the camera's as they should be or at all in some cases. I just bought this (https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...on/FR69SR.html) and Furrion states this is the solution to this issue on GM trucks and many others.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry roger, you probably already figured this out, but there is no plug into the camera. To run the cable through the tubing is a great idea, it would just require larger tubing so the vehicle-side plug could fit through. Message me if you would like any more info.
    2020 GD Imagine 2800BH
    Was pulled by 2016 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2l
    Now pulled by 2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travismd View Post
    Sorry roger, you probably already figured this out, but there is no plug into the camera. To run the cable through the tubing is a great idea, it would just require larger tubing so the vehicle-side plug could fit through. Message me if you would like any more info.
    Actually, if you take the camera apart (2 small torx screws) the is a plug at the camera. I took it apart and was able to pull it thru a length of 3/4" flexClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera-1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	34190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	34191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera-3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	34192
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4
    Crew Cab with, 6.2L V8 With HD Tow Pkg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456