Alright, my turn?

I grew up in a '70's Coleman pop-up pulled by s Toyota pickup, no refer, no toilet, no sink. When my brother got serious into Pony Club, and I in rodeo, the truck got upgraded to an '88 F350 gasser with a Wilderness pop-up tent over the bed, to tow the horse trailer. (We still had the Coleman for fishing trips.)

Rodeoed with the boys for a few years in both a truck camper and a travel trailer.

The ex wanted to do some camping but didn't like tents, so she bought a used Excel fifth wheel. She didn't like it as much, so even though we had it for 3 years, we only went 3 times.

Fast forward to today, my wife and I love camping and backpacking, but, 8 years ago we decided to upgrade from the backpacker's sleeping mat to a camper. She grew up in a pop-up camper, then later her parents bought a Class A. After looking for a used pop-up that was less than 5 years old, and in good shape for around $6k, we have up and in December 2015 we bought a brand new Dutchman Kodiak Express Hybrid camper. We had it out over a dozen times in the 4 years we owned it, until COVID hit. She saw what use campers were bringing and told me to sell it in anticipation of buying it "forever" camper for full-timing. I sold it in 1 day, for $2k LESS than we paid for it brand new.

Those funds went into purchasing our Grand Design 320MKS which we will be full-timing in starting late next summer or early fall, depending on when my daughter goes off to college.

Hope to see a bunch of y'all on the road, or at a rally or two!

Ciao!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk