User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stunuffer View Post
    After 2 weeks of searching I was able to purchase one from Dale's Super Store. It's being drop shipped from Pullrite's factory in Indiana.
    I got the factory to drop ship to my RV dealer, who is installing it for me. No way could I manage 300# on my own.

Do you mind sharing the price you got? Mine was $2,140, shipped.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck.N View Post
    I got the factory to drop ship to my RV dealer, who is installing it for me. No way could I manage 300# on my own.

Do you mind sharing the price you got? Mine was $2,140, shipped.
    You got me beat...$2,263 shipped to my door. Looking forward to seeing how well it works, I've seen nothing but great reviews. I also have a 2020 Ram Laramie 4x4 MC DRW. I have ~ 130 miles on it so far. I won't get my 381M until November, I'm waiting somewhat impatiently.

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    Just curious, but with the 8K axles, is there anything else different? Hangers, frame sizes, etc? Because, if not, it means that those of us with 7K axles can change over to 8K and gain the capacity, of course, not legally, but we could get another 2K by making the change. Very interesting.
    yes 2 differences, first they come with the 1/2 inch HD shackles that you can buy aftermarket, also the axle hangers are heavier and have the welded in z clip at each point that has excessive flex / failure rates providing a much firmer axle attachment
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stunuffer View Post
    You got me beat...$2,263 shipped to my door. Looking forward to seeing how well it works, I've seen nothing but great reviews. I also have a 2020 Ram Laramie 4x4 MC DRW. I have ~ 130 miles on it so far. I won't get my 381M until November, I'm waiting somewhat impatiently.
    Same here... nothing but great reviews. You didn't do too bad on the price. I was shocked when they quoted mine so cheap. How do you plan to muscle it into your truck?

We've put a little over 2k miles on our truck since June 1st. We should be taking delivery of our 5th around 10/6. Being patient is hard! When considering everything we want to bring with us on the road, I'm kind of kicking myself for getting the Megacab. A regular long bed would have solved a lot of potential problems.

We should probably move this to DM, so we don't continue to hijack the thread.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234