User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is normal and it actually varies, mine does, with the amount of 12V system current draw. Once the battery is charged turn off as many 12V accessories that you can. It should quiet down.

Keep the cover vacuumed or it won’t blow efficiently.
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know about it still running when off, but mine wouldn’t read the room temperature when on the heating setting. I discovered from talking with a tech that the problem is that the sensor is wired to a location near the AC vent and so will never get warm enough to tun off. I had to order a new thermostat that they have determined to will fix the issue. It has a sensor in the unit itself. They claim it is just a un-plug/plug fix. I am waiting on the unit and will follow up if there is interest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrbug503 View Post
    I don’t know about it still running when off, but mine wouldn’t read the room temperature when on the heating setting. I discovered from talking with a tech that the problem is that the sensor is wired to a location near the AC vent and so will never get warm enough to tun off. I had to order a new thermostat that they have determined to will fix the issue. It has a sensor in the unit itself. They claim it is just a un-plug/plug fix. I am waiting on the unit and will follow up if there is interest.
    Ours did turn off after a while. New trailer. New to RVing, so panicked a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karl - USMC - DAV 🇺🇸
    2004 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Super-duty 6.0L (Bulletproofed 😁) 202k miles | 2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22 MLE | Trailer Tires: Goodyear Endurance ‘D’ rated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12