User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWNY View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find a detailed list of differences between the two? I know the 150 series is made for the half ton towable market and is therefore lighter and they are slightly less expensive than the regular Reflection models but what would make someone purchase a heavier more expensive model?
    For us, because we vowed to never buy another trailer that was a “light”.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Has this yet to be announced? I can't find any reference to a 280RS, but would definitely be interested in checking one out.
    Here it is.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img342.pdf  
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Here it is.....
    Thanks! It's too bad they couldn't figure out a way to get a pantry in there. I'm not sure my wife would be willing to settle for that.
    Tow Vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD gasser
    RV: 2022 Imagine 2670MK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Thanks! It's too bad they couldn't figure out a way to get a pantry in there. I'm not sure my wife would be willing to settle for that.
    The pantry was a concern for us too. We actually use the area under the bench seat for cases of drinks/beer/water. We store the vacuum cleaner under the bed, and broom in the basement. We still have a ton of cabinet space and drawers empty. I found a pen by itself in a drawer while on our last trip and asked the wife about it. She said she's just trying to get something in every drawer. For us the lack of a pantry hasn't been an issue but everyone is different.
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly feel it is a marketing ploy. Lots of folks want to try to pull with a half ton and the only way is to make a shorter, lighter trailer. While I would not want to pull a 150 Series with a half ton truck, it is possible. It's probably more "attention getting" to offer a line that is supposedly tailored for this market. Just making smaller regular Reflections just doesn't play as well to that market. And......do you think they were trying to play off the most popular selling half ton truck in the world.......the Ford F150??

I've got a 150 Series and while I'd really like heavier features, it really is built like other brands of the same size. As far as build quality and features I can't see any difference in the newer models. It would really be cool if manufacturers would allow suspension upgrades on lighter trailers like higher rated axles and 16" wheels.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123