Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine Slide Frame Issue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018 2500 RL Slide.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	29448

We have a 2018 Imagine 2500 RL and recently I noticed that the frame on forward side of the slide is separating from the trailer. It seems to be only at the bottom (so far). A few screws have popped out and the gap widest part of the gap at the bottom is at least half an inch. We have a trip planned for next week and I've been thinking about my options other than leaving it at the local dealership for months. I'm thinking about pushing it in as much as possible and using pop rivets in the existing hole to hold it in place. It might be a temporary solution but I would feel better knowing it was better secured. Any advice would be really appreciated.
    Ron

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check on NHTSA Recall Number: 17V-271. We bought our trailer used so I didn't know if ours was affected or not. Sent our VIN to [email protected] to check. They responded quickly that ours wasn't affected. In fact they said there were no outstanding recalls on our trailer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your slide cable operated? If so I think something broke in the wall. The aluminum frame.