Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rocker Switch for Leveling Jacks Broke

The rocker switch for the leveling jacks broke, again. Second time in two years. Not an electrical issue, feels like the ‘spring’ mechanism inside the switch broke. I believe that is the same thing that happened first time replaced by dealer. Trailer is out of warranty.

Can anyone recommend a sturdy reliable replacement? Should be An easy fix.

TIA,
    Mike
    2018 290BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorbackTraveler View Post
    The rocker switch for the leveling jacks broke, again. Second time in two years. Not an electrical issue, feels like the ‘spring’ mechanism inside the switch broke. I believe that is the same thing that happened first time replaced by dealer. Trailer is out of warranty.

Can anyone recommend a sturdy reliable replacement? Should be An easy fix.

TIA,
    Mike
    2018 290BH
    How handy are you. If you pull the switch there should be a model number on it. Then google it. It should cross reference in the search. Also if you pull the switch you can use a jumper wire (center to outside) to power the jacks. I believe it is a single pole double throw. Hot wire should be center. (3 terminal) The switch should be easy to find, but you will need to re-use the cover I believe unless you can find a switch with it. On the switch should be an amp rating. You can also look up information on GD's part page (GD website)

https://spemco.com/ Excellent customer service and very good pricing
    https://www.pacergroup.net/ Same with these folks
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4