User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MooManChu View Post
    Our 2020 320G has all these packages. There are other subtle differences not documented in the features between the G and M. Best to look at the trailers side by side. My best advice is to find the floorplan that works for you best regardless if it is an M or G.
    Thanks! I have another thread going on my specific decision-making process, and am currently leaning towards the 320G as well (if I can convince myself that my Ranger will fit), otherwise the 350G. If you have any other thoughts / advice, please see the thread below.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...nd-boondocking

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMychajluk View Post
    Thanks! I have another thread going on my specific decision-making process, and am currently leaning towards the 320G as well (if I can convince myself that my Ranger will fit), otherwise the 350G. If you have any other thoughts / advice, please see the thread below.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...nd-boondocking
    I have the 320G that I ordered the way I wanted it and not the dealer. I added double pane windows, rear patio deck, rear glass doors for the deck, 3rd AC unit and the rear passenger side extra awning. I did not get the rear bed and couches,I would never use them I also did not get the generator since I had 2 Honda EU2000’s.

I bought it mainly to haul my Harley, but have also hauled a 2014 RZR. I have since bought a 2017 RZR XP1000 Rock and Trails and I’m not sure it will fit in the back. The patio glass doors and patio deck takes away 8” of floor space inside, I might need to remove these 2 items then I know it will fit. The floor measurements with the glass doors in place is 10’ 4” the specs on overall length of my a RZR is 120”.

Now I looked at the 350G, yes you get extra garage length but my concern was the payload. The axles are the same and your adding 3 1/2’ of length which in my mind should be less payload. The brochure shows it has an extra 125 pounds of payload over the 320G. So unless they moved the axles back I’m not sure how they get more payload when the trailer should weigh more.

The main reason I went with the G class over the M class was I wanted light switches instead of the electronic control center. I can trouble shoot old school tech, not sure if the new electronic stuff I could.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMychajluk View Post
    I'm currently comparing the 350G to the 349M, and am wondering what the differences are in the construction?

What I'm seeing so far (edits added as they're pointed out):
    - 12" Frame on the -M (not mention on the -G)
    - Weather-Tek package on the -M (vs. 'Insulation Package' on the -G)
    --- R45 Main floor on the -M vs R40 on -G
    --- 'Rail-Tite' Underbelly Seal on the -M (no mention on -G)
    - 8k Axle / Disc Brake option on the -M (also upgrades GVWR?)
    - 'Tuf-Ply' Garage Floor on the -M (not mention on the -G)
    - Triple Insulated Garage Floor on the -M (not mention on the -G)
    - One Control on the -M
    - 4-step Fold Up Stair on the -M
    - 2 x 30 gallon fuel tanks on the -M (vs 1 on the -G)
    - Frameless Windows on the -M (not mention on the -G)
    - Central Vac on the -M
    - MORryde® CRE3000 Suspension System on the -M (not mention on the -G)
    - MORryde Pinbox only on the TH series (not on the -G or -M)
    - Roller Shades on -M (partially? Not mention on the -G)
    - Hydraulic leveling on -M, electric on -G
    - Full Body Paint available on -M

I'm primarily interested in items that aren't easily upgradable later, but what else am I missing when comparing the -M to the -G class? Will it be worth it to spend the extra money on the -M now?

If I'm wrong on any of the above, or if you have anything to add, please let me know! Thanks!

BTW, if anyone from GD is reading this - the brochures / website are very unclear as to which options are included in 'which' of the 3 Momentum classes (Momentum, Momentum -M, Momentum -G).

Here are something that my 320G has

Framed windows
    Only outside spring assist on rear ramp not the “fast ramp” system
    Front steps are quad folding at least on my 2020 (I prefer over the other style)
    Refrigerator is 12 cubic feet 4 door Norcold
    Insulation is triple in the garage and overall is good and is close if not the same as the M series
    12” frame
    Equal-Flex between rear springs
    Rear garage does have the same rubber flooring
    One gas tank 30 gallons with pump
    Pleated pulldown shades
    Electric jacks and slides

I did add disk brakes and bumped up to 8k bearings to give me wet hubs. Also added solar and replace the refrigerator cooling unit with a 120 volt compressor system.

I do really like my trailer even though I need to make a few other minor changes.
    Last edited by mostad; 09-26-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12