Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wiring Diagrams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiring Diagrams

I have seen a couple of posts with wiring diagrams for some models. any chance that anyone has the diagrams for the 2018 375RES? Looking for electrical AND cable/satellite wiring diagrams if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikewhite View Post
    I have seen a couple of posts with wiring diagrams for some models. any chance that anyone has the diagrams for the 2018 375RES? Looking for electrical AND cable/satellite wiring diagrams if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Mike, welcome to the forum.

While there may be people here who have the diagrams, GD gets gnarly if they are shared publicly. However if you contact GD directly and provide your VIN and an email address they'll send the diagrams to you.

Heads-up: they should be considered as concept drawings, not working drawings. I and others have seen sometimes-significant inconsistencies between them and the reality of our trailers.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Mike, welcome to the forum.

While there may be people here who have the diagrams, GD gets gnarly if they are shared publicly. However if you contact GD directly and provide your VIN and an email address they'll send the diagrams to you.

Heads-up: they should be considered as concept drawings, not working drawings. I and others have seen sometimes-significant inconsistencies between them and the reality of our trailers.
    Mark,

Thank you for the info, i will reach out to them.