User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent the OP a PM in hopes that he gets that sooner than logging back in here to find out he has the switch in the wrong position.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are great. Battery disconnect in wrong position. Dont know how i moved it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghdorn View Post
    Everything works on the 50 amp park circuit for three days. Unplug and no power inside trailer, no lights, nothing, slide wont come in. BUT trailer jack works just fine. Drive home 1.5 hours and batteries have not charged and still 0 power inside but jack still has electricity. Checked breakers and all is well. A short somewhere or the panel has a problem but how come the jack is fine?. Need some ideas on this one....something to ponder. Puzzled in florida, admittedly it doesnt take much..

You guys solved the problem. Thanks so much. The HIVE mind of the forum is great. Have no recollection of doing anything in there that would have moved the battery disconnect to the wrong position, butni must have. Duh.....flipped it back and the world is perfect again .....WELL PERHAPS A SLIGHT EXAGGERATION....but my trailer world is perfect. Thanks guys.
    2013 Chevy 2500 Silverado Diesel
    2020 3000QB
    Glen,Barbara and
    Dottie O'Doran the Wonder Dog

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can remove the key, the disconnect is "off". When it's on, you can't remove the key.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another example of why some have bypassed that switch (myself included) and installed a “real” disconnect switch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    As others have said, you want the disconnect switch in the on position to both charge and use your battery.

Here is the new information, If you can remove the red flag key from the switch it is in the off position. If you can not remove it (with out turning it first) the switch is in the on position (battery connected to the trailer).

Chris
    I made the mistake of using two fingers to bring both of my awnings in at the same time & not knowing it blew a small 12 volt control panel fuse & I still had power for my lights & the A/C's worked just fine but could not bring my slides in & about to get frustrated, I noticed no lights at all on the control panel & that told me to check that fuse & sure enough found a blown control panel fuse. Replaced it & has worked fine since, just dont try to do 2 things at once!!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve done a couple of times so either put a cover over it or check it first.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren & Krista View Post
    I made the mistake of using two fingers to bring both of my awnings in at the same time & not knowing it blew a small 12 volt control panel fuse & I still had power for my lights & the A/C's worked just fine but could not bring my slides in & about to get frustrated, I noticed no lights at all on the control panel & that told me to check that fuse & sure enough found a blown control panel fuse. Replaced it & has worked fine since, just dont try to do 2 things at once!!!
    I have 2 awnings in my 303, but they are in different locations. The main awning switch is in the control panel. The switch for the dinette awning is on the dinette wall.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been there done that

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This just figured me out!!!!!! Love this forum!! My problem was 2 of my 4 slides, "the big ones" and my landing gear all worked, but my 2 little slides with the sliver wiggle track and my lights would not come on... I went into my basement pulled on the red deal as I can't read it.... popped out... Popped it back in and turned it went in to camper and everything worked. And agree when I was plugged in to shore power everything worked that way.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12