User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman View Post
    Where are the actual lube points for the Reflection electric slide outs?

I get the goal of keeping the "teeth clean" on the rack and roller. I can see the roller has a bearing to drip a couple drops of oil/lube.

The motors are back behind some rubber, I've never looked back there, is that another lube location?
    At least on ours the rack motors are behind the frame and covered by the coroplast plastic. I've never taken the plastic loose and looked in there or tried to lube anything covered by the plastic. i just check the rack teeth and keep them as clean as possible, usually when I am treating or checking the seals under the slides. I need to make some seals out of pool noodles and slide them over the rack tubes where they go through the frame. A big hole there for critters to get in. Just got to remember to take them out when closing up the slides.
    Last edited by Steven@147; 09-17-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Steven@147

To add to your excellent list, under Plumbing I use Thetford Toilet Seal Lubrucant & Conditioner begin/end of camping season. Under AC I have to annually check torque of the four bolts that hold unit onto the gasket.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Steve,

Would you mind sharing the excel document?
    Absolutely but I don't think I can attach it here, I'll try. The hole thing came about at a GDRV Rally in Texas, A guy had started one, we all made contributions, his wife finished the excel spreadsheet and sent it out to all attendees that wanted it. My advice would be to save it as the grandfather, and make changes to fit your rig as a father or son
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Steven@147; 09-17-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Absolutely but I don't think I can attach it here, I'll try. The hole thing came about at a GDRV Rally in Texas, I guy had started one, we all made contributions, his wife finished the excel spreadsheet and sent it out to all attendees that wanted it.
    It worked! Thanks Steve!
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman View Post
    Where are the actual lube points for the Reflection electric slide outs?

I get the goal of keeping the "teeth clean" on the rack and roller. I can see the roller has a bearing to drip a couple drops of oil/lube.

The motors are back behind some rubber, I've never looked back there, is that another lube location?
    My apologies on my my post #8 . I misread your slide(s) in questions. Here is the link to lubricating the gear packs for the in floor slides (page 9 on the service pdf link):

https://support.lci1.com/through-fra...c-slide-system

I just did mine about a month ago and now they make no noises at all. In addition to lubing the gear packs, I also cleaned and lubed the actuator tube (lightly with a rag.) I also dropped the coroplast abit thinking I had some issues with the rack and/or actuator mounting and all was fine. There were no lubrication areas there.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dan, that is the magical spot.
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    @Steven@147

To add to your excellent list, under Plumbing I use Thetford Toilet Seal Lubrucant & Conditioner begin/end of camping season. Under AC I have to annually check torque of the four bolts that hold unit onto the gasket.
    excellent. You could add all kinds of things to check like the LEDS on the awnings, the V LEDS and switch on the nose of the RV, HDMI charging ckts, all kinds of things. A person could even add winterizing steps they took.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fill the hot water tank with vinegar, run it over night, then flush, you won't believe how much you get out.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steven,
    That maintenance schedule is what I have been searching for since ordering my GD 315RLTS in early July. Thanks for posting!
    My rv should arrive by 9/29, and I cant wait.

James

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Absolutely but I don't think I can attach it here, I'll try. The hole thing came about at a GDRV Rally in Texas, A guy had started one, we all made contributions, his wife finished the excel spreadsheet and sent it out to all attendees that wanted it. My advice would be to save it as the grandfather, and make changes to fit your rig as a father or son
    Thanks Steve I appreciate your willingness to share.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast