User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maintenance Templates

Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    This is the maint program I follow. Its specific to our rig but you get the idea. Simple excel spreadsheet that i keep up to date. After each year I three hole punch it and insert into a 3 ring binder for keeping. The binder goes in the GD black bag we got with our RV. I try to pick one item per day to complete. Keeps me grounded on what I have and have not done.

Please attach Excel Templates rather than PDF's

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone familiar with draining the freshwater tanks on a 2017 2670MK? I need to get mine new to me camper winterized

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragfam1127 View Post
    Anyone familiar with draining the freshwater tanks on a 2017 2670MK? I need to get mine new to me camper winterized
    On our 2019 2670MK there is a drain valve located below the tank to the left of the front grey water drain valve I believe. Don't forget to pull the plugs on the low point drain lines next to the rear bumper as well. Just don't forget to put them back in before filling the system with anti freeze unless you don't use it.
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks super Steve, do you mind posting the Excel version? Thanks for sharing with us ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the spreadsheet. i'll definitely use it, slightly modified to my 297rsts application.

i was thinking about buying certain critical components to serve as a back-up in the event of failures on the road. if you were to buy about five things to help prevent a bad situation while traveling, what would they be? i was thinking fridge control board, obviously an array of fuses, water pump, etc.
    2020 Reflection 297RSTS. Equalizer 1600 hitch. 2020 Chevrolet 2500 diesel short bed. Charley and Janis. Pets Zoie and Harley.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See post 13 for the new and old excel versions. I think everyone that wants it can download. Its not protected so you should be able to modify it to fit your rig. Let me know if you cant get it. oh crap tried to muilt quote but I messed up @31971-KY-Gentleman-Farmer @30962-Eldonidaerwin
    Last edited by Steven@147; 09-24-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
    Thanks Steve I appreciate your willingness to share.
    Bob A.
    Quote Originally Posted by james9793 View Post
    Steven,
    That maintenance schedule is what I have been searching for since ordering my GD 315RLTS in early July. Thanks for posting!
    My rv should arrive by 9/29, and I cant wait.

James
    Thats what its all about, sharing the lifestyle. the maint schedule is an example of what you can learn and get at rally's.
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by charley patton View Post
    thanks for the spreadsheet. i'll definitely use it, slightly modified to my 297rsts application.

i was thinking about buying certain critical components to serve as a back-up in the event of failures on the road. if you were to buy about five things to help prevent a bad situation while traveling, what would they be? i was thinking fridge control board, obviously an array of fuses, water pump, etc.
    Could be a subject for a whole new thread, and there are some old threads out there on the subject. Besides what you mention, I also carry spare anode rods, pex fittings and lines, propane pig tails, bronze suspension bushings, wet bolts and spare shackles, various electrical terminals, switches, emergency lighting, propane sniffer etc

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve, sincerely appreciate it!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is excellent. Thank you.