User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunk Rails - 2800BH

My wife and I just bought an imagine 2800BH. We have a toddler who will be sleeping on the bottom bunk but we don’t trust her to not try and climb out in the middle of the night. With the awkward angle of the edge of the bunks, I can’t find a bed rail that will work. I’m thinking about building one but am looking to see if anyone has cracked this nut before me. Thanks in advance for the help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger92787 View Post
    My wife and I just bought an imagine 2800BH. We have a toddler who will be sleeping on the bottom bunk but we don’t trust her to not try and climb out in the middle of the night. With the awkward angle of the edge of the bunks, I can’t find a bed rail that will work. I’m thinking about building one but am looking to see if anyone has cracked this nut before me. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Not sure if this will work for you, buy I made a removable rail for my 308bhts hide-a-bunk.

I used 1x10 board with home depot shelf brackets as rail supports. The rail is held in place with 2 latched that covered by the mattress.

Attachment 29579

Attachment 29580

Attachment 29581

Attachment 29582

Attachment 29583
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200719_195255.jpg   20200719_195243.jpg  
    Last edited by jguzek; 09-17-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD
    2017 308BHTS