User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 2500RL Layout?

Okay I was looking for a 2500RL and was viewing many of the stock picture that were posted in listings when I came across this listing. https://www.rvt.com/Grand-Design-Ima...46930-UX332527. Check out the entertainment area where the tall cabinet "WAS". My question is does anyone know if this is a change to the trailer or if this might just be a one off that GD did and this dealer happens to have it.

I like it and hope that it's a change to the lineup because mine is being built this month, and would love that extra window in that area over cabinet in that area.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2020 2500RL although the link did not work, I did find another 2021 2500RL on that site and the 'entertainment' area is the same as our 2020. One nice upgrade are two small cubbies at the head of the bed. Couldn't see much detail but looks like GD included outlets in there which is a very nice out of the way area to charge your devices, store you book, glasses, eye drops, etc. In our 2020 all we have is a ledge and and outlets below the drawers and one 12V USB powered outlet (active w/o shore power). The ledge/outlets are adjacent to where our feet land when rolling out of bed, we hope that we don't get tangled up in the cords while getting out of bed. I don't know if this is an option but I would be very interested in adding these cubbies to our trailer.

We still really like our 2020 2500RL really are trying to find improvements that need to be made, and only can come up with a few tiny mod's, like more battery powered USB ports and would like a different faucet in the bathroom, to short to be very useful...

Good Luck and enjoy
    Neal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2500RL Entertainment-Kitchen Pic.jpg   2500RL Bedroom cubby.jpg  
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up my 2021 XLS24MPR, and It has the cubbies. I love them. When i was stalking all the online pics, I was seeing some 2021’s that didn’t seem to have them, and I was getting nervous. But luckily mine does. That being said, I think it’s a totally easy mod...and was already prepared to figure it out if for some reason mine weren’t there. And I’m with you, these bathroom sinks are kinda silly. I’ll be looking at that down the road for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just picked up our 2021 2500 RL Saturday and the entertainment center still has the tall cabinet and LOTS of storage!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay the day finally arrived yesterday, picked up the 2500RL. It's not the "NEW" layout I thought I saw in one or two dealer listings on RVT.com. I guess some dealers just like to use pictures that aren't of the actual trailer they are trying to sell. So I can say that I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I was expecting to find at least something that I didn't approve of. Okay there was one thing and that was just a couple of places where I saw construction debris. So I've started the process of making it mine by adding the backup camera, halo view 5111, today.

It was very simple, except trying to get all the cables back in that little housing. Way to much extra cable on the camera, but its in there and working good. Will report back if there are problems while towing on the road.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, enjoy the journey wherever it takes you. Wait until you take the drawers out or remove a ceiling vent enclosure, wear COVID approved goggles to avoid the debris that will be exposed.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the "new" version of the 2500RL.

Have one in stock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2315.JPG   IMG_2317.jpg  
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2500RL just came in at the dealership and it does have the tall cabinet doors under the TV
    Thomas & Makiko
    2021 GD2500RL

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cubby holes on each side of the bed head also has double USB charging ports as well as 120v shore power on each side
    I’m very happy to see this.
    Thomas & Makiko
    2021 GD2500RL

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2500RL which is still at the dealership doesn’t look anything like this. The cabinet for the entertainment system is slanted so you can see the TV from both the dinette and the theater chairs
    Thomas & Makiko
    2021 GD2500RL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast