User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our tow vehicle... Almost!

We are currently using our 2016 VW Touareg to pull our 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. My first new vehicle I owned was a 1989 Jeep Comanche that I bought while I was in the Army. I loved that truck, I would still have it but it was totaled. Four years ago I decided to get an other one that we could restore and build specifically for towing a RV. We are hoping to finish the build this winter. I have added a link to all the photos we have taken, so if you want to see what is involved in a COMPLETE restoration and build looks like... https://photos.app.goo.gl/VAsYxpzg1LS12Pxp1

We found what we were looking for in South Dakota
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160831_085447-20160831-10244577.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	29574

Where we are now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2715.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	29575

The interior is about 98% finished. We are working on the box now, we found a company that selling new sides for the box so that is a major time saver. Just finished rebuilding the trans and transfer case, we hope to install them with the engine in the next week.

I was informed by my wife that I'm not allowed to restore anymore vehicles after this one.
    Last edited by Doodles; 09-17-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, well done, I am surprised you still have a wife....
    2020 IMAGINE XLS 22MLE