User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thermal Fuse is what's in the bracket. They blow sometimes.

What is this, reefer, no power https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...eefer-no-power
    Dometic fridge with no power https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-with-no-power
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post296997

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thermal Fuse - Mikec557.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	29599
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Just because GD seems to do a few odd things with their wiring have you checked the GFI on that circuit. But with everything you read here the fridges are good for failed circuit boards
    I didnt check the GFI, but only because everything else seems to be working fine. With that said - I'm only aware of one GFI outlet, which is in the bathroom of the 2670MK - it was fine. Still no power at fridge.
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The saga continues - now it appears our water heater is on the blink! No longer putting out hot water, but warm, tepid only. The WH control panel switch was on electric, since we're on 50a shore power. I turned off the electric and switched to gas - after 30 minutes - no change. Also of note, when I cycle either switch, the electric or gas - the DSI fault light flickers when either switch is cycled. Not sure if thats normal, or if this could be associated to the fridge issue???

Thoughts??
    Steve & Pat

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My thoughts are something is wonky on your 12v system. The fridge and water heater both require 12v DC to operate their control boards whether you are operating those components on electric or propane mode.

Does your furnace and lights work properly? They are 12v components. Lights look dim or anything?

Wonder if your converter is not putting out correct power and your battery is draining...just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FT4NOW; 09-18-2020 at 06:59 PM.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am wondering if your control panel fuse was out, affecting your switches for other systems. (No trailer I have owned before had a separate fuse for the control panel - but the new one does - so I found out the hard way to check that one also.) But you should have an indication of such with an led indicator light signaling. Is your battery disconnect disengaged? Surely by now your problem has been addressed by a mobile Tech...
    Home is where you park it!
    2021 Solitude 380FL
    2014 Silverado 3500HD LTZ DRW 6.6L Duramax Allison 6 Speed
    RVing since 1996; Full Time since 2018

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    My thoughts are something is wonky on your 12v system. The fridge and water heater both require 12v DC to operate their control boards whether you are operating those components on electric or propane mode.

Does your furnace and lights work properly? They are 12v components. Lights look dim or anything?

Wonder if your converter is not putting out correct power and your battery is draining...just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Battery disconnect in the proper position?
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outdoor shower knobs turned on? If they are, they could be mixing the water.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hot water is now working - not sure what the issue was, perhaps DW used it all and wasn't waiting long enough for replenishment?? IDK - this is all new to us. Regarding the comment about fuse for control panel - I did see a fuse ID'd as control pane, but I would think if it were that nothing at panel would work, and that's not the case.

Thanks folks!
    Steve & Pat

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammy&Grandad View Post
    I am wondering if your control panel fuse was out, affecting your switches for other systems. (No trailer I have owned before had a separate fuse for the control panel - but the new one does - so I found out the hard way to check that one also.) But you should have an indication of such with an led indicator light signaling. Is your battery disconnect disengaged? Surely by now your problem has been addressed by a mobile Tech...
    By control panel I assume you are referring to the panel that has all the switches for lights, electric water heater, awning, etc. For future reference where is this fuse located?

To the OP, it really is difficult to trace electrical problems with having a multi-meter to measure voltage at a specific point in your trailer. You may have already used one based on some of you comments, and I agree with the other posters that it sounds like it may be an issue in your 12 volt DC system.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dryfly View Post
    By control panel I assume you are referring to the panel that has all the switches for lights, electric water heater, awning, etc. For future reference where is this fuse located?

To the OP, it really is difficult to trace electrical problems with having a multi-meter to measure voltage at a specific point in your trailer. You may have already used one based on some of you comments, and I agree with the other posters that it sounds like it may be an issue in your 12 volt DC system.
    I do have a VOM - just not sure where where to take measurements. I have very basic understanding of what I'm doing when it comes to electricity.
    Steve & Pat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast