Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I'm jealous, my 2019 doesn't have roof pre-wire.
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    They are the wires for the pre-wired solar.

If you're not going to use the solar, just tie them up out of the way. Don't hook them up.
    Thank you sir. I am thinking that after the first time I removed leads from the battery I never remember hooking the neg wire of that circuit back up. Probably fell behind the battery and I lost it. I've never noticed any devices not working.

I would like to rule out that it does not affect the emergency breakaway break system. I can't imagine why they would put this on a separate circuit, especially for legal reasons.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dryfly View Post
    Thank you sir. I am thinking that after the first time I removed leads from the battery I never remember hooking the neg wire of that circuit back up. Probably fell behind the battery and I lost it. I've never noticed any devices not working.

I would like to rule out that it does not affect the emergency breakaway break system. I can't imagine why they would put this on a separate circuit, especially for legal reasons.
    Nope, your break away system is directly wired into the main battery hook ups. Always active, unless the battery is dead.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12