User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replaced my bath faucet in the 310GK and found different spacing on the "home" replacement faucet vs the "RV" faucet.

What I had to do was clamp a piece of wood to the countertop and drill the holes slightly narrower so the new faucet would fit, not hard, just a thing.

This is the faucet we chose because it has a taller spout, I hate the low faucets they put in bathroom sinks (both in RVs and residential baths).

Link to tall bath faucet: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Po...-ECO/206438773
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Both these recommendations are for two-handle faucets rather than the single-lever faucet GD installs. I prefer the two-handle too. Somebody should do a poll and send the result to GD.
    The Jacuzzi one I linked was about a 5 minute install since the campers Pex nuts match the Jacuzzi faucet. No changes, no adapting, nothing but reach under and unscrew the old, lift it out, set this down, screw the plastic hand nuts tight.

To make myself feel good, I also bought a small tube of 10 year mold proof GE silicone to run a thin bead around the faucet base. I've used it at home and it's very good stuff that really resists turning dark from moisture.

Link to 10 year mold proof, best I've ever found.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-Advan...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2020.5 Reflection 311BHS Dual AC, 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn Level 2, 3.73 / 392 Hemi 14,404.34 lb towing and 3,004.34 payload, 2019 F-150 King Ranch 3.5EB CC/LB, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2014 Wrangler Willys Edition, 2019 Iron Bull 14K 22' Equipment Trailer, 2019 Quality Trailers 7K 18' Utility Trailer

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skippy View Post
    We are tired of the plastic crappy faucet in the bathroom sink. I want to replace it. Looking under the sink it seems the only thing holding it in are the two retainer nuts. Will a regular household sink faucet work? Definitely not a plumber but have replaced sinks in our home. The measurement seems to be about 4.5 inches from the center of the holes. Thanks.
    My husband replaced both our kitchen and bathroom faucets with no problems.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband replaced both our bathroom and kitchen faucets with no problems.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our faucet in the bathroom (hot water handle) has this really bad (loud) squeak. My husband has used Vaseline and Power Lube. It still squeaks badly. We have a replacement faucet that we got for free at a GD rally (someone had replaced their faucet entirely and they were giving the old one away). We're going to just switch them out.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skippy View Post
    We are tired of the plastic crappy faucet in the bathroom sink. I want to replace it. Looking under the sink it seems the only thing holding it in are the two retainer nuts. Will a regular household sink faucet work? Definitely not a plumber but have replaced sinks in our home. The measurement seems to be about 4.5 inches from the center of the holes. Thanks.
    I know you have a lot of info already. I replaced sink as well as faucet. It’s a little tricky because you need to be able to move the faucet back and still cover the existing faucet holes. Here are the before and after pics. Love the result as the faucet extends out much further over the bowl and is higher to get your hands underneath.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8A471B2C-2923-4E74-A2AD-7E1DB13EF37F.jpeg   D96484E4-4E2C-45C2-B0C8-EC689678F001.jpeg  
    Todd Dean
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Silverado 2500 Gas, std Bed, 2 WD
    BW Companion

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and if anyone attempts the sink. It’s a Kohler oblong (don’t remember size but can measure in about a week). Just be careful cutting the hole. I used a saber saw and wasn’t looking underneath on the front. There’s a curved panel about 6” high that is below and in front of the counter top. Make sure the saw blade is inside that (or remove it first) panel or you will screw up the front of it like I did. I ran the blade along side it on the outside and scratched it all up. You can still run it on outside, you just need to be careful and watch the blade to make sure it isn’t scrapping against the panel.
    Todd Dean
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Silverado 2500 Gas, std Bed, 2 WD
    BW Companion

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update here and sorry for the delay. I did the replacement yesterday with the faucet from Lowe’s. It was easy and about 10 minutes. The only difficulty is getting the thread tape on in the confined space. I hooked up the water from my house and let it sit running and off with pressure and no leaks. No need for adapters. Wife loves it. Next the single hole kitchen faucet may go. Not sure yet. I did leave the bathroom sink. While not large it’s big enough to shave and wash your hands in. Thanks for all the good suggestions. I wish all mods were this easy.
    "Never give up, Never slow down, Never grow old, Never ever die young"
    (James Taylor)

2019 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2012 GMC 2500HD
    B&W Turnover ball
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    Our faucet in the bathroom (hot water handle) has this really bad (loud) squeak. My husband has used Vaseline and Power Lube. It still squeaks badly. We have a replacement faucet that we got for free at a GD rally (someone had replaced their faucet entirely and they were giving the old one away). We're going to just switch them out.

In order to “grease” the squeak, you have to actually pull the valve stem out-grab it with pliers and pull straight up (after you’ve unscrewed the handle knob, and removed the escutcheon). There’s another o-ring at the bottom-that’s the squeaker! I did this, applied plumber’s silicone, and the squeak went away....for all of 3 months! By that time, I discovered the plastic sink was cracked at the drain, so I threw out the whole kit and kaboodle. Replaced the plastic toy with a nice copper sink that I admire every day we’re out.

I offer the squeak fix in case your rally faucet squeaks as well...
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post

In order to “grease” the squeak, you have to actually pull the valve stem out-grab it with pliers and pull straight up (after you’ve unscrewed the handle knob, and removed the escutcheon). There’s another o-ring at the bottom-that’s the squeaker! I did this, applied plumber’s silicone, and the squeak went away....for all of 3 months! By that time, I discovered the plastic sink was cracked at the drain, so I threw out the whole kit and kaboodle. Replaced the plastic toy with a nice copper sink that I admire every day we’re out.

I offer the squeak fix in case your rally faucet squeaks as well...
    N
    Yeah, he's applied the silicone stuff and it doesn't squeak now.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast