User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of the combo, but i have one of these https://www.charbroil.com/portable-g...x200-gas-grill and also a 22" Blackstone griddle. The Char Broil runs hot, so you need to be careful. I don't hook up to quick connect, but use a 20# tank I bring along.
    Last edited by The_Duke; 09-19-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2400
    2019 F150 XLT 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The connection you have shown is definitely a quick connect, which I have not seen as the connection to run your fridge or stove. Previous owner may have made a modification.

Where on the rig is the connection you have found? If it is easily accessible by bending down and reaching under the trailer, curb side or rear, I would say it is a quick connect meant for a grill.

Question is, what is it connected to? If you can’t follow the line after the quick connect, the easiest thing IMO is to propane run the fridge, stove, HW tank and furnace. Turn off the valve at the quick connect you’ve found and see if something quits.

I wonder if there is an end to the quick connected line you have found in your garage/patio area? Previous owners might have made a change or two.....
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMClass View Post
    Apologies! It’s a 2018 Momentum 351M...I did take a pretty thorough look around the underside and this was the only thing I saw, but let me try and find the floor plan diagram you mentioned.

If I don’t have another connection, I’m assuming it might not be a good idea to add a Y connection to the one I pictured if it’s connected to the fridge or stove?

Thank you all again, this is so helpful ( this is my first RV! ). [emoji4]
    Strange I don't see it in their literature either. You might want to contact GD customer service about where to find it. Perhaps it is hidden.

BTW - you can get the fitting needed online or at your dealer to tie into the LP line before that fitting and not use the quick connect side - however you will need to modify the grill your get as you wont need the grill regulator.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    The connection you have shown is definitely a quick connect, which I have not seen as the connection to run your fridge or stove. Previous owner may have made a modification.

Where on the rig is the connection you have found? If it is easily accessible by bending down and reaching under the trailer, curb side or rear, I would say it is a quick connect meant for a grill.

Question is, what is it connected to? If you can’t follow the line after the quick connect, the easiest thing IMO is to propane run the fridge, stove, HW tank and furnace. Turn off the valve at the quick connect you’ve found and see if something quits.

I wonder if there is an end to the quick connected line you have found in your garage/patio area? Previous owners might have made a change or two.....
    @ CaliMClass

The other confusing thing is the black iron pipe gas line. Did GD use black iron pipe back in 2018? My 5er is a 2018 model and everything is rubber hose. Also given the rust on the pipe, it should be double checked to be sure its not galvanized, which is a no-no with LP.

Hope this helps.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the WeberQ (used for years while camping/traveling) and just bought the Blackstone. I really like the blackstone and no longer carry the Weber with me. Gives me ability to do hotdogs, hamburgers, veggies, but I really like it for breakfast (bacon, eggs) without making a mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    @ CaliMClass

The other confusing thing is the black iron pipe gas line. Did GD use black iron pipe back in 2018? My 5er is a 2018 model and everything is rubber hose. Also given the rust on the pipe, it should be double checked to be sure its not galvanized, which is a no-no with LP.

Hope this helps.

Great observation, where does the metal pipe go? I love a good mystery
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    I have one of these myself that I got last year on a Black Friday sale. I love the grill and the griddle works well if it isn't windy or a cool day. If it is it struggles to get warm enough to cook on, the grill also to a lesser extent. My troubles with it are the size and weight of it all. Even with the griddle removed it is bulky and on the heavy side to take out and return to the storage area. If I'm staying in one spot for a longer time it isn't objectionable. I recently got a Charbroil x200 grill that I can easily manage and free up space. I tried some hamburgers and corn on the cob and with a little practice I think it will work nicely. https://www.electronicexpress.com/ca...l-GRILL2GOX200

Next point of interest in the OP's post is steel pipe instead of rubber for the gas line. One of my projects this winter is to do the same to my 5W. When I crawled under the first week I owned it and found all the heads snapped off the self tapping screws holding the rubber hose on I got pretty upset especially since the hose is exposed under the frame. My previous TT had all steel pipe up to the flex connections for the appliances.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 09-19-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekuzmeski View Post
    I purchased the Coleman Roadtrip 285 and wanted to connect it to the rig's outside propane quick connect, but I couldn't figure out how to remove the pressure regulator on the grill. So I purchased a hose to connect to the rig's propane directly. I'm pleased with how the grill works and how easy it is to setup and take down, not so pleased that I cannot connect it to the rig's quick-connect. Good luck with your selection and grilling, there are a lot to chos

Does anyone know how to remove the regulator on this grill?
    We have an early version of your grilling have had similar issues finding an adapter to connect to the RV's regulated supply ( the quick connect>). It turns out after consulting with a couple of suppliers that it requires a higher pressure than the RV will supply , we by passed the regulator and still couldn't get it to light.. Sticking with the bottles for that unit or we could pickup a 20lb or miller take and connect via the Coleman regulator.
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blackstone 22" and 2 burner Coleman is all I need. I bring 20lb bottle in truck there are milk crates made to fit them, easy in easy out Y adaptor 2 standard hose. no small bottles. Blackstone does it all, die hard grillers have trouble dealing with flat-grill, if Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackstone 2 burner.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	29634you have ever had great diner food it was cooked on a flat grill.
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to use the trailer propane, this is my favorite, and what I have. I am picky and have to have a cast iron grate. This one has both a grill portion and a griddle. The RVQ II.
    http://www.rvqgrill.com/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast