User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DFW Steve

Second Successful Outing

Just returned from my second outing with my 303, a 5 day trip to Eisenhower State Park on Lake Texoma. The RV was basically flawless. I dropped it off at the dealership today with my "lengthy" 3 item punch list: a window that is very hard to open, a loose piece of trim on the underbelly, and very low water pressure in the kitchen. That's it...I have checked out everything, even temperatures in the refrigerator and freezer, and all works as it should. I am a very happy camper!

There was another Reflection in the park while I was there, I'm thinking it was either a 317 or a 337. Passed by a few times but never could catch the owners at home to say hello.

Probably won't get another chance to camp until July due to work schedule taking me around the world a couple of times.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve,

Re: Water Pressure
    I will be interested to learn what can be done about the low water pressure in the galley. We have exactly the same condition . . . not even enough pressure to engage the sprayer option. The outside shower also has minimal pressure, but the vanity and shower are reasonable.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

DFW Steve
    Rob that is exactly how mine is working. I mentioned to the dealer that it may just be the way it is, but since the pressure in the bathroom seems normal I don't understand why the kitchen doesn't have enough to engage the sprayer. I will post more information when I get it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My 337 has terrible water pressure in the kitchen as well. The sprayer is unusable. Early on I thought maybe the trailer came with a built in water pressure regulator so, since I use one at the spigot, maybe I was dropping the pressure too much but that is apparently not the case.

I will be eager to hear what your dealer says.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 40 psi pressure regulator at the spigot and a pressure gauge at the connection to the trailer. Most campgrounds are at less than 35 psi static w/wo the pressure regulator and this drops to less than 30 psi when a tap is opened in the RV.
    My suspicion is that the galley taps have small orifice flow restrictors designed to work a normal city pressure of 50 psi. I was planning to find and drill out these restrictors . . . but will be interested to learn if Steve's dealer has another solution.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 369RL Solitude 2014 model and my water pressure is good everywhere.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our 337 the outside shower has no or very little pressure, seems to be good everywhere else. I haven't noticed kitchen being low, but don't really use the sprayer option very often.
    Glad to hear your two trips have been very successful, and that you had a "lengthy" list to be fixed.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, Lake Texoma. My old stomping ground. Graduated in Bonham, Texas. Interesting to hear on the water pressure. I'll check once ours arrives as well. Maybe there will be a reported fix in the next few days.

Brent
    Brent & Gina
    2018 Ford F250 PSD Crew Cab
    SuperGlide 16K Hitch
    Grand Design 303 RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The water pressure at the kitchen faucet in our 337 is also quite low compared to the bathroom fixtures. Thought it could be some construction trash in the lines. Removed the strainer screen but all was clear? I eagerly await a fix for this, very annoying.
    Steve and Bonnie
    Appomattox, VA
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    VIN: 573FR3624E3300391
    2013 Ram 3500 Dually

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might check for a kink(s) somewhere. If the PEX is even slightly kinked it will restrict flow. Just a thought.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast