User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 303RLS Coax connections

I’m looking for the coax routing and connection descriptions/purpose. I have the three connections on the convenience panel: Sat/Living Room, Cable, and Aux/Bedroom. Also an O/S TV connection that does nothing. I have the Cable and Satellite connections: behind the living room tv, bedroom tv, and outside on the living room slideout. Additionally, which of these connections are affected by the booster switch located behind the living room tv ? The manual I received does not explain any of this nor provide an adequate schematic. Thank you for any help !!
    2019 Reflection 303rls
    2018 Chev Silverado 2500HD 6.0L Double Cab
    Anderson Ultimate hitch
    AirLift Load Lifter 5000 air bags
    EMS-HW50C

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops303 View Post
    I’m looking for the coax routing and connection descriptions/purpose. I have the three connections on the convenience panel: Sat/Living Room, Cable, and Aux/Bedroom. Also an O/S TV connection that does nothing. I have the Cable and Satellite connections: behind the living room tv, bedroom tv, and outside on the living room slideout. Additionally, which of these connections are affected by the booster switch located behind the living room tv ? The manual I received does not explain any of this nor provide an adequate schematic. Thank you for any help !!
    Sounds similar layout to https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...Wiring-Diagram
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3350RL (2019) Coax Wiring 2020-04-03 - Steven@147.pdf  
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you trying to accomplish?

If you are using park cable, you hook to the "cable" inlet. That feeds every outlet in the trailer.

The other hook ups are dedicated runs for satellite feeds.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 and have the same connection points. I have found, but could be wrong that the O/S TV feeds to the cable connection on the door side of the 5th wheel. Ours is about half way down the side of the camper, but wish it were in the pass through. Have never connected a TV to that cable connection to test though since we ran a splitter and dropped a connection point to the pass through door side.