Hi !
We traded in our 2015 Keystone Cougar 33RBI and purchased a 2021 Solitude 3740BH-R from Campers Inn Merrimack, NH. We do as much camping as we possibly can with two working parents and a 6 year old. In the last 5 years we have been able to get out an average of 20 to 30 nights per year. Our first love was the boating world, but when you live just of New York City the season is so short that when our son was born we traded in the boat and purchased a Cougar travel trailer. The Cougar was very good to my family. The countless hours I spent cleaning, caulking, sealing, adjusting, tweaking, aligning, fixing ECT.ECT.ECT... made it all worth it. The friends we have made from campground to campground and the memories have been priceless. Being a handy guy, I always reach out a helping hand when a fellow camper is in need. That has given me the opportunity to really see inside and out what the market has to offer and allowed me to see what I "liked" and what I "didn't". This is how I got to Grand Design and why we purchased our new unit. I look forward to this community, If I can help in any way feel free to ask.

Gerry, Chantelle, Tucker and Zoey dog !!!