Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 381M Main Issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

381M Main Issue

Few weeks ago I bought and Dealer brought mine to seasonal campground. I touch and hold the main slide button on screen of the One Control. Then we were about going to go home and I didn't find the main button on screen of my iPhone and One Control Screen. I buttoned on the main slide under cabinet. It didn't move at all. I tried to reset on One Control and box. Can you give me the solution for the main slide system? Please.
    2021 Chevy 3500HD SRW (Quad BB-8)
    2021 Momentum 381M ( Moment-ium Falcon)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your best bet is call the Lippert Customer Service line. They are really great at walking people through tech issues.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first thought is what is your battery condition. If your house battery is weak there may not be enough power for the hydraulic pump. The converter can not provide enough amperage to run the pump on it's own. Also check your battery switch to make sure it's on. If it's off (you can remove the red key is a good check) the converter won't charge the battery and lead to this type of issue. Let us know what you find.

And congrats on the new Momentum! Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours...

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I will check the battery.

I forget to add clarify... I noticed the light dim font of main slide-out and dark bold font of bed slide-out on OneControl Screen and I could not able to touch on Main slide-out button. What do you think ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I had many calls to LCI, Dealership and GD. Finally I got a call from mobile service for RV and Guy came to do re program on One Control screen and added the Main Slide Icon on Screen. It works!!! Guy and LCI Tech Support Guy talked and went thru the step by step on One Control. Now I can extend and retract the main slides! Whew... I would like to have traditional buttons over Techy things but I love tech! I think LCI is not great on computer system.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased our 351MR in June. Been on 4 trips and each trip the LCI control gets very slow after 3 or 4 days. I push reset button and it works good till next trip.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon07 View Post
    We purchased our 351MR in June. Been on 4 trips and each trip the LCI control gets very slow after 3 or 4 days. I push reset button and it works good till next trip.
    Addition to last post. Even when LCI is working at it's best, it's still much slower than the switches and thermostats. I'll take them any day over the so called new tech. Any thing to save a buck. I will add DW and I like our 351 very much.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The app is much faster. I hate waiting for the control to catch up its like the old internet days!