Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

22MLE overhead lights question

We recently purchased a new 22MLE and had it out camping last week for the first time and we are happy with our choice.
    But, there is a sliding curtain between the bed and living area.
    I went to bed but my wife and daughter were playing cards and using the overhead lights. All lights come on together and it seems strange to me that the two close to the bed and behind the curtain come on. Why would they design the lights that way and other then removing the bulbs has anyone figured out a way to have tose off?

Plus, the blue light is nice when you come in and it's dark but once you settle in that light sure is bright. Doesn't bother me but my wife had fits as she has sleeping issues any way. Any way to dim or shut the blue light off?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The blue light on the light switch bothered both of us. We took a small piece of black electrical tape and covered just the front of the switch. The light still glows around the edges, but not into our eyes while in bed. It also doesn't interfere with the use of the switch. Still working on the all lights on issue, though!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree GD needs to rethink the interior lighting. I bought a small LED light on Amazon that fits perfectly under the TV area to light up the Dinnette area. When wife is sleeping, I can work/read at Dinnette w/o having to turn on overhead lights. We use a piece of velcro over the blue light.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07VFG48...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Marty and Teresa Hawkins
    Mount Olive, AL
    2022 Reflection 260RD
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We replaced the ceiling light and awning with dimmers. This eliminated the BRIGHT blue light and made more comfortable at night when simply watch TV and other things. There's a few threads on here regarding dimmers. As for when one is sleeping, you could use a rechargeable led light bar. Cheap on amazon.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE