User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need to replace 2" heat duct due to mouse

A mouse got into the camper and began to take up residence in the 2" heat duct that runs from the furnace to the vent under the stove. in order to eliminate the mouse smell when the furnace is turned on I believe I will have to replace the run of duct work. What is the best way to remove the old and replace with new? Tape the new to the old and pull, or is it better to remove the belly pan and try to expose and locate the route. The camper is a 273MK, so the general route is under the floor of the living room and back about 10' to under the stove.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If it makes a bend the best way is to drop the belly.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info, confirms my suspicions since I couldn’t get the duct to move by just pulling. Tomorrow’s project...