User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    I'm finding that to be true. I've had arthritis in my knees for years, but my hips are now joining the party. I find I rely on the handle by the front door a lot more than I used to for getting up and down those steps
    We might be there one day. We added the second handrail to our RV sometime back, its nice. You can only add it to the left side of the stairs, right side it would hit the stairs inside the RV, i'm pretty sure. For placing RV more permanent I have seen lots of ramps built up to the door for people with walkers and wheel chairs. i have heard of people installing wheel chair lifts up to the door but i bet it wouldn't work for a lot of RVs or even get a wheel chair through the RV door, maybe with some modifications.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1935.jpg  
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Late to the discussion but it is one that has come up for us this last year. Between the shut downs and the explosion of RV sales our roaming lifestyle has been impacted. We now have to plan, well some anyway...

I like to joke that we sold our S&B to go on a five year mission to find the perfect place to live, that was 2010. In 2015 we had to extend the mission another five years because we still have not found the perfect place to live, lots of good choices, but not perfect. Well it's 2020, you guessed it, still haven't found the perfect place to live. But we are tending to spend more time in the Rocky Mountains and NW states, WA, ID, MT, OR, UT, WY, CO.

Pretty sure it will be health issues that make us stop. Otherwise I will see you down the road.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been full timers for about 16 years. Last year we traded in our 33’ motor home for a 42’ Momentum 395M. The opposing slides Make it feel like a little apartment. The plan is when it’s time to hang up the keys, we will find an rv park in an area we like and settle down. At our age, we don’t want to move back into a house, too much to take care of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12