User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine 2250 to cold air return.

I have a 2019 imagine 2250 rk. My question is that it has no cold air return grill for the furnace? The furnace seems to work ok.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RVs don't typically have a dedicated cold air return grill. I don't know the layout in the Imagine 2250, but in our Reflection 337, the return was underneath the kitchen hutch. Our Solitude 310 has an air return passage under the bottom "box" in the pantry (with a gap at the bottom of the pantry door). Look around and you'll find it.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rob. The furnace is located in a stand alone cabinet. We have had several trailers in the past but this is our first GD. They all had cold air returns at the furnace. I looked every where. Thanks .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is an older thread. 2250RK air return is through the gaps around the bathroom pocket door then through a hole in the wall between the furnace cabinet and bathroom wall. Pull bathroom door closed and look in pocked. You’ll see return at back bottom of pocket.
    2018 2250RK
    2013 Toyota Tundra
    Reese Roundbar WD Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kguthzeit View Post
    I know this is an older thread. 2250RK air return is through the gaps around the bathroom pocket door then through a hole in the wall between the furnace cabinet and bathroom wall. Pull bathroom door closed and look in pocked. You’ll see return at back bottom of pocket.
    Thanks for the info Kguthzeit. I checked it out and saw what you told me. Phew.. I was going nuts looking.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is also hole going through floor where air handler is located. I hose should be running through it to heat underbelly mine was just hanging from air handler and I had to route it into hole. Remove the few screws on cabinet panel and look inside; ours had some torn air ducts that had to be repaired with tape. Also the air duct going to duct underneath the oven was torn loose and had to reconnect it. My advice is to take paper towel and hold it in front of each duct while furnace is running to make sure all duct work is connected and air is flowing through duct.
    Last edited by Buckskin; 01-30-2021 at 02:53 PM.