User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grey and black tank values in Reflection 311BHS Fifth wheel (front/rear bathrooms)

Under the nautilus, there are three valves: 2 labeled grey, 1 labeled black. There is also a valve in the rear, under the rear bathroom. Does anyone know that the three valves under the nautilus control? Is the black for the front toilet, one grey for the front bathroom, and one for the kitchen? So, are there a total of three tanks?

For the rear valve, is this for both the rear bathroom's grey tank and black tank; that is, does grey water and sewer share the same tank)?

Thanks!
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 311BH

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Msgsteele View Post
    Under the nautilus, there are three valves: 2 labeled grey, 1 labeled black. There is also a valve in the rear, under the rear bathroom. Does anyone know that the three valves under the nautilus control? Is the black for the front toilet, one grey for the front bathroom, and one for the kitchen? So, are there a total of three tanks?

For the rear valve, is this for both the rear bathroom's grey tank and black tank; that is, does grey water and sewer share the same tank)?

Thanks!

Yes to all.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havent taken delivery yet, but where does the outdoor kitchen sink drain, is it the black tank in the rear or the gray tank for the kitchen?

It was painfully obvious the salesman had no clue. He was trying to tell me the kitchen sink and shower shared a gray tank and the back bathroom had it's own gray and black tanks, i would have preferred an 'I'm not sure, but I can find out'. He also told me the outdoor kitchen sink went to the front gray tank and then a minute later changed his mind to the rear gray tank.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rear kitchen sink drains into the black/grey tank used by the rear bathroom. It's weird to me to have black and grey in the same tank; given that, if you don't drain this tank often, you risk the black water (poop) coming into your rear kitchen sink and back bathroom sink. So be careful - it's also not a large tank (although I don't know the exact size, I do know it fills up rather quick).
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 311BH

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Msgsteele View Post
    The rear kitchen sink drains into the black/grey tank used by the rear bathroom. It's weird to me to have black and grey in the same tank; given that, if you don't drain this tank often, you risk the black water (poop) coming into your rear kitchen sink and back bathroom sink. So be careful - it's also not a large tank (although I don't know the exact size, I do know it fills up rather quick).
    Thanks. I'm not worried about the combined black/gray tank, our Momentum rear bathroom was setup the same way. Our washing machine also went to that tank, so I'm accustomed to keeping an eye on it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH